Manager, QA Compliance & Validation
Thörishaus, BE - Switzerland
The Manager Quality Assurance Compliance & Validation is responsible for managing compliance of quality systems processes, which includes qualification, validation, monitoring and risk assessments.
With working place in Thörishaus (Berne) we want to strengthen our Quality Assurance team with a Manager Quality Assurance Compliance & Validation (100%).
- Ensures that the allocated quality-systems are compliant with regulatory expectations
- Establishes quality procedures
- Reviews and approves qualification, validation documents and risk assessments,
- Participates in risk assessments
- Supports changes, issues and corrections for the area of responsibility
- Participates in audits and inspection within the area of responsibility
- Continuous improvement on the allocated quality-systems
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (BS) required in scientific field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a GxP regulated pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Validation and Qualification experience is advantageous
- Solid computer skills including MS Office required.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Multilingual – at least German and English, written and spoken