Key Account Manager IBERIA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use knowledge of commercial strategy and methodology to ensure the sales budget performance in IBERIA
- To execute the marketing plans and actions to achieve the forecasts in IBERIA
- Represent the commercial interests of PaxVax Spain in Portugal; Identify, prepare and execute the strategies seeking out new key customers & sales opportunities.
- Visit & follow up KOL’s & Rx customers (mainly in International Vaccination centers & hospitals) in IBERIA
- Provide information, analysis, market trends and support for the business utilizing internal and external data sources for IBERIA
- Implement the commercial KPIs according to company objectives and global strategy
- Support the Country Director on functional issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science is required. A graduate degree in business or science is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience required that includes product/ portfolio management, strategic planning, sales and/ or market research required. Vaccines commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Achieving agreed upon revenue and expenditure targets for IBERIA
- Providing high quality support and guidance to country and functional organizations
- 80% travel is a requirement of this position