Redwood City, CA
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and C-level Executive team with their busy travel schedules, calendars, meeting and event planning, and various administrative and organizational projects. Do you enjoy being the “gate keeper” for the CEO and organizing the leadership team so they can accomplish business goals with the right priorities? Are you excited about the opportunity to create a high-performing administrative support function that allows the CEO and other Executives to focus on the development and growth of the business? Do you thrive in a results-driven, collaborative environment where learning agility and growth are valued? – Join us to achieve our mission of developing, manufacturing and commercializing vaccines against oft-ignored infectious diseases!
- Manage CEO’s (and other C-level Executives’) calendars, plan and organize meetings, prepare and provide materials required for meetings, and ensure timely attendance to scheduled meetings.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas as well as compiling documents for travel-related meetings; make travel arrangements with focus on efficiency and reducing pain points.
- Perform administrative and organizational duties for the executive team, including screening calls; responding to e-mails; planning and scheduling meetings; planning and arranging events; preparing reports, financial data, and presentations.
- Provide support with internal and external communications; create content for social media platforms.
- Serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts.
- Lead efforts to resolve issues; diagnose and determine process improvements within the organization.
- Lead and execute special projects.
- Act as a team player to other Office Managers (in Redwood City, San Diego, and Switzerland), support projects, as needed, and provide local Office Management coverage during absences.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to management and teams, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant experience required
- 3+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives strongly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook), social media platforms, Adobe Acrobat, Skype, DocuSign, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent at collaborating with executives and colleagues; friendly with a professional demeanor
- Passion for results and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with sense of focus and urgency with day-to-day tasks
- Ability to listen and respond professionally to external customers, executives, and colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated, resourceful, versatile and trustworthy
APPLY FOR THIS JOB