Data Analyst, Part-Time Contract
Redwood City, CA
PaxVax is looking for a Part-Time Data Analyst Contractor to work 25-30 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage internal and external sales data to assure the quality of data for use by sales, marketing, and upper management
- Generate standardized KPI reports for the commercial organization
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Analyze the data for discrepancies and patterns
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Identify and correct bad data, and ensure data integrity issues are escalated to the proper responsible parties, to address data issues at the source.
- Locate, define and communicate recommended process improvements and issues to key internal resources
- Provide day to day support in our CRM platform – Salesforce
- Support and contribute to various projects and reporting requests
- Assist the US Commercial team with ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Dive deep into the data to provide answers for ad hoc business questions.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods preferred.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Understanding of data relationships and databases
- Demonstrated analytical, collaborative, and consultative abilities
- Demonstrated personal initiative, responsibility, and time prioritization skills
- Demonstrated high learning agility and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Experience with SQL and relational databases and other analytical tools is desired.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus