Contract Recruiter – Pharma/Biotech
San Diego or USA Remote
Are you passionate about finding the best talent and build great teams? Do you enjoy being part of a team that works to recruit for a large number of newly created positions in a short period of time? Are you able to think on your feet and manage multiple searches effectively? Do you have a reputation to be an amazing networker, connector, and collaborator? Do you want to use your full-cycle recruiting skills to make a positive impact? If you don’t think we’re asking for the nearly-impossible, then we would love to hear from you!
The contract recruiter position manages full recruitment lifecycle processes and is responsible for the identification, assessment and acquisition of key talent. S/he will be accountable for managing the sourcing and recruitment efforts for a range of positions across multiple functions including but not limited to Commercial, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, R&D, G&A, etc.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand position requirements and effectively identify talent that is aligned to the scope of and responsibilities of open positions
- Perform full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers, Bamboo ATS system experience helpful but not required.
- Implement a variety of creative and cost-effective recruiting strategies, including networking, social media, internet postings, etc.
- Act as an ambassador of the company by managing and coordinating all communication with candidates
- Manage interview and offer processes in partnership with HR team and hiring managers
- Contribute to other staffing related projects as needed
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, preferably in biotech/pharma
- An expert level of knowledge in full-cycle recruitment including strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking, candidate assessment, strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple searches effectively
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Team player and problem solver with a high sense of urgency and motivation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English and German (other European languages are desirable)